Who will benefit from Kinesiology?
Everyone can benefit from kinesiology! Men, women, children, teenagers! Life throws up challenges to us at all stages of our growth and development as human beings.
Sometimes these challenges cause us to have stress responses, depending on our experience of life. Constant stress manifests in many different ways – physical, emotional and mental.
Maintaining optimal health is an ongoing process. By learning how and why our bodies respond to stressful situations, we can become more aware and more capable of looking after ourselves and our families in a way that will reduce our stress response and its effects on our body. Then we can live healthier and more vibrant lives.
How would you benefit?
- More energy
- Higher self-esteem
- More confidence
- Lower stress levels
- More enjoyment
- Better relationships
- Taking charge of your life
Using kinesiology and vibrational healing (sound, colour, flower essences, etc.) will help with the following:
- Balancing the nervous system as the ‘core’ structure of the body.
- Enhancing the breathing mechanism to ensure freedom to breathe fully, whether or not a respiratory condition is currently present.
- Realigning the physical structure via the muscles to ensure the nervous system is well supported and physical movement is enhanced.
- Identifying and releasing toxins from specific locations in the body.
- Balancing organs and glands with each other for optimum physical functioning.
- Addressing underlying emotional stresses, which have an effect on the physical body and mental functioning.
- Addressing specific conditions for underlying cause – physical, mental or emotional.
- Addressing specific learning difficulties.
This work is extremely suitable for children as well as adults.
Dip Health Science – Holistic Kinesiology